SaddleDrive brings together America's leading independent bicycle dealers for their first chance see next year's products from the best vendors in the industry.
As a key QBP partner we invite you to be part of SaddleDrive and to showcase your products to our most valued customers. Let dealers experience your products first-hand as they ride Utah's spectacular Wasatch Mountains. Be sure to bring lots of samples and demo items, but please limit your printed materials and packaging.
Sunday, July 19
Exhibitor Set up at Snowbasin
* No set up is allowed the day of the show
Monday, July 20
Expo at Snowbasin 9am–5pm
Tuesday, July 21
Expo at Snowbasin 9am–4pm
Tear Down 4–7pm
Product Shipping Instructions
- In an effort to provide enhanced service for our vendor partners, all products shipped to our Utah warehouse will be delivered directly to your booth space at Snowbasin.
- All display product & booth supplies need to be delivered to Q-West by Friday, July 10
- Download shipping label (pdf)
Exhibitor Requirements and Regulations
- All exhibitors must supply their own weights for tents.
- All tents are required to have a minimum of 50lbs secured to each leg.
- Exhibitors must lower their tents and reattach weights at the end of each day*.
- The sale of food or drinks is prohibited.
- No alcohol allowed during demo times.
- No vehicles are allowed on the grass at Snowbasin at any time!
* Due to over-night mountain winds, we need to pay extra attention to securing tents
3925 E. Snowbasin Rd
Huntsville, UT 84317
Phone: (888) 437-5488
QBP - West
859 West 1050 South
Ogden, UT 84404
Phone: (801) 896-2000
Reservations must be made at the Hilton Garden Inn by June 30 to get preferred rate.
Hilton Garden Inn Reservations Link
Group Code: QBP15
Reservations Number: 801-399-2000